Questions you must ask a Wedding Professional
After you get engaged you and your fiancé will need to decide whether you are going to go with a wedding professional or wedding venue coordinator. Although hiring a wedding professional or planner may be an added cost, they certainly end up saving you money in the long run. And without a doubt the right wedding professional will save you not only time and stress but also the whole wedding journey (priceless!).
Before interview any potential wedding planners, you both should have an idea of the following:
- What your wedding budget will be?
- How many people you would like to invite?
- Do you want to have your wedding abroad?
- Your preferred wedding date
Now here are the questions to ask your wedding planner:
- Are you available for our wedding date?
- What kind of planning do you offer?
- Will you handle every aspect of the wedding planning? Is there anything we will need to do ourselves?
- How many is on your team?
- Will you be there on site on the day of our wedding?
- Will you come with us to venue or site visits?
- How do you charge for your services?
- Can you provide a detailed list of all the items included in this fee?
- Will you invoice us for all the vendor fees or will we need to pay each one of them ourselves?
- What is your payment policy?
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- Can you provide a portfolio of previous weddings you have done?
After each meeting is complete make sure you and your fiancé are happy with how the meeting went and make sure the wedding planner understands your wedding vision.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Keep up to date by adding us on Social Media. Showing you all the behind the scene details!